Known for her ultra- modern dressing style and fashion sense, style diva Sonam Kapoor celebrates her 29th birthday today. The ‘Masakali’ girl born on 9th June, 1985is the one of the very few actresses in Bollywood who’s fashion sense is simply mind- blowing. She defines high- end fashion in an extraordinary way.
Daughter of Anil Kapoor and Sunita Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor made her Bollywood debut with childhood ‘friend’ Ranbir Kapoor in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Saawariya in 2004. The fashion queen of Bollywood has also played the main lead in movies like Delhi 6, Aisha and I Hate Luv Stories. Not many of her movies worked out well at the box office in the start. But her latest movies, Raanjhana and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag were major box office successes bringing her back among the top league.
We take a look at the fashionista’s top five trend- setting looks on her birthday!
1) Sonam Kapoor on the cover of Verve India 2008.
2) Sonam Kapoor in Payal Pratap.
3) The gorgeous actress walks the ramp for Manish Malhotra‘s fashion show at launch of Colgate white toothpaste.
4) Sonam Kapoor at the Cannes International Film Festival 2014
5) The pretty actress in a beautiful white and black designer half and half saree.Designed by Masaba Gupta at Bhaag Milkha Bhaag Promotions.
We wish the gorgeous Sonam a happy birthday and look forward to more creative and stylish appearances.