Karisma Kapoor turns a year older today! She has been one the most successful actresses of 1990′s and also first Kapoor girl to enter into Bollywood. This stunning actress is now a yummy mummy to two children and his married to Sanjay Kapoor. Here are some interesting facts about Lolo, that you probably didn’t know!
1) Karisma Kapoor made her acting debut at the age of seventeen with Prem Qaidi in 1991.
2)Karisma Kapoor’s nickname “Lolo” is from the Hollywood actress “Gina Lollobrigida”
3)In 1996, Karisma Kapoor earned her first Filmfare Award for Best Actress for Raja Hindustani, her biggest commercial success, and later received the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the romantic drama Dil To Pagal Hai (1997).
4) Karisma Kapoor had her own tv series on Sahara Tv called “Karishma.” She played three different roles in that series.
5) Karisma Kapoor dated Ajay Devgn in 1994.
6) Her green eyes are the trademark of the Kapoor family. She was the first woman and the fifth generation in the Kapoor`s clan to have green eyes.
7) Karisma Kapoor was formerly engaged to Abhishek Bachchan in 2002