Sunrisers Hyderabad is in their second season of Indian Premier League and this year has been a woeful start for them losing both their two games so far. This evening they will meet Delhi Daredevils and will be looking for their maiden win this season. For now, we bring to you some trivia involving the two teams placed in bottom half of the points table.
1) Delhi Daredevils have never won a game against Sunrisers Hyderabad, both teams have met each other two times and SRH on both occasions walked away with honours.
2) Sunrisers Hyderabad has won both the matches chasing the modest target of 81 and 115 runs.
3) No batsman has crossed a 50-run mark in Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Delhi Daredevils matches.
4) Kedhar Jadav’s unbeaten 30 for Delhi Daredevils is the highest score by a batsman involving these two teams.
5) Sunrisers Hyderabad spearhead bowler Dale Steyn has taken two wickets in both the previous meetings against Delhi Daredevils.
6) Amit Mishra is one wicket away from taking 100 wickets in IPL. He will be the second bowler after Lasith Malinga to achieve the feat.
7) Sunrisers dismissed Daredevils for mere 80 runs last year which remains the lowest score between two sides.
8) Last time these two teams met in 2013 season and Sunrisers Hyderabad won the match by six wickets.
It will be interesting to watch if Delhi Daredevils can register their first win against Sunrisers Hyderabad in match number 12.