- Country: United States
- Region: California
- City: Belmont
Woodmont Real Estate Services, one of the largest fee-based property management companies in Northern California currently seeks an experienced Residential Property Accountant. This position is full time, 40 hours per week, Monday thru Friday.
The Property Accountant will be responsible for the preparation and timely distribution of monthly financial statements to multiple entities, spreadsheet analysis and daily interaction with the on-site apartment staff.
We offer a competitive salary as well as convenient Mid-Peninsula location, close to train station; free employee parking available. We also offer a competitive benefits package, including Vacation, Sick pay, Holiday pay and Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance.
For consideration please submit your resume with Salary Requirements in response to this posting.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 2 years of property accountant experience, preferably for multiple entities
• Knowledge of generally acceptable accounting principles
• Possess strong financial, analytical, problem solving and customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional and Self Motivated
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of RealPage preferred
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"